عزيزي الزائر انت غير مسجل بمنتديات ريال مدريد الملكي تريد
التسجيل لدينا يشرفنا تسجيلك في منتدياتنا نتمنى لك
قضاء احلى الاوقات معنا وتمتع من احلى واجدد الاخبار
منتدى الملكي ريال مدريد
عزيزي الزائر انت غير مسجل بمنتديات ريال مدريد الملكي تريد
التسجيل لدينا يشرفنا تسجيلك في منتدياتنا نتمنى لك
قضاء احلى الاوقات معنا وتمتع من احلى واجدد الاخبار
منتدى الملكي ريال مدريد
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتدى الملكي ريال مدريد

مرحبا بكم في منتديات ريال مدريد نتمنى لكم اجمل الاوقات تقضونها معنا..

الرئيسيةبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Hollywood Stars

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
RockPrincess236
مشرف عام
مشرف عام
RockPrincess236

عدد المساهمات : 200
تاريخ الميلاد : 06/10/1993
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/04/2009
العمر : 30

Hollywood Stars Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Hollywood Stars   Hollywood Stars I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 10, 2009 4:07 am

Young Hollywood Stars

Hollywood Stars 022
Miley Cyrus & The Jonas Brothers Reunite For New ‘We Are The World’ Song

Hollywood Stars 89743_miley-cyrus-with-the-jonas-brothers

April 03, 2009

LOS ANGELES, Calif.

Miley Cyrus & Nick Jonas may have put their love affair behind them, but the Disney stars are reuniting for a new song, E! Online reported.

Miley will join her former opening act, The Jonas Brothers, and other stars to record a track called “Pass It On,” a song a source told the site is “Disney’s version of [charity anthem] ‘We Are the World.’ It’s about kindness and passing it on.”

Hollywood Stars 023

Miley Cyrus: ‘I’ll Never Be A Six-Foot-Tall 95-Pound Model’

Hollywood Stars 89534_miley-cyrus-on-the-cover-of-glamours-may-issue

LOS ANGELES, Calif.

Miley Cyrus has grown from a tween Disney TV star into a young woman that can pack stadiums – but the 16-year-old says the transition and pressures of show business have been daunting, and sometimes just down right “lame!”

A grown-up Miley appears on her first women’s magazine cover for Glamour’s May issue, and the young star reveals she’s not a slave to the Hollywood pin-thin body trend that so many of her contemporaries have succumbed to.

Hollywood Stars 023

Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens Talk Zac’s Grown-Up Photoshoot

Hollywood Stars 89211_zac-efron-and-vanessa-hudgens-make-a-cute-couple-at-the-2009-nickelodeon-kids-choice-awards-at-ucla

LOS ANGELES, Calif.

Zac Efron’s grown-up photoshoot for Interview Magazine may have made headlines earlier this month, but the teen idol told Access Hollywood at the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards on Saturday that going from “High School Musical” to posing with a nude model was “pretty crazy” even by his standards.

“It just kind of happened,” he said. “She was so professional. It wasn’t really up to me so I just kind of rolled with it.”

Hollywood Stars 023

Mariah Carey: ‘Just Got Into A Little Car Accident’

Hollywood Stars 83392_mariah-carey-performs-at-the-neighborhood-inaugural-ball-at-the-washington-convention-center-on-january-20-2009-in-washington-dc

April 9, 2009

LOS ANGELES, Calif.

Mariah Carey was in a minor car accident on Thursday morning in LA, according to her Twitter page.

The star Tweeted at around 9 AM that she “just got into a little car accident in la..but we’re all ok. Neither of us were driving.”

Hollywood Stars 023

Britney Concert Halted Due To Smoke

Hollywood Stars 87829_britney-spears-performs-during-the-circus-starring-britney-spears-tour-at-americanairlines-arena-on-march-7-2009-in-miami-florida

April 9, 2009

VANCOUVER, B.C.

Just 15 minutes and three songs into Wednesday night’s sold-out Vancouver stop of Britney’s “Circus” tour, the singer left the stage due to excessive smoke in the arena, the Associated Press reported.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Break-it-Down
Admin
Admin
Break-it-Down

عدد المساهمات : 417
تاريخ الميلاد : 08/12/1992
العمر : 31
الموقع : https://rrealmadridd.yoo7.com

Hollywood Stars Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Hollywood Stars   Hollywood Stars I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 10, 2009 4:32 am

حلو كثير...
فش بعد هيلاري داف
https://rrealmadridd.yoo7.com
RockPrincess236
مشرف عام
مشرف عام
RockPrincess236

Hollywood Stars Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Hollywood Stars   Hollywood Stars I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 10, 2009 4:34 am

شكرا رازي
قريبا بنحط هيلاري Very Happy
mais
عضو متوسط الخبرة
عضو متوسط الخبرة
mais

عدد المساهمات : 501
تاريخ الميلاد : 18/09/1993

Hollywood Stars Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Hollywood Stars   Hollywood Stars I_icon_minitimeالسبت أبريل 11, 2009 6:12 am

bs ed'a fe zac fe elsh8le la hilary wla 8eerha bhemo Very Happy:D
RockPrincess236
مشرف عام
مشرف عام
RockPrincess236

Hollywood Stars Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Hollywood Stars   Hollywood Stars I_icon_minitimeالسبت أبريل 11, 2009 9:09 pm

חח מהו קל ואחד בחב חדא מועיין Smile קל ואחד ואכתיארו

Hollywood Stars
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى الملكي ريال مدريد :: **قسم الفن واخبار الفنانين** :: ** منتدى الفن واخبار الفن **-
انتقل الى: